Each trip requires the payment of a fare. Passengers can pay the driver by Cash or Eftpos as they board the bus.
The following list of single fares has been approved by Transport for New South Wales and the independant pricing and regulatory tribunal. The fares represent excellent value for money.
Other town to town fares are available.Please contact Regional Buses for those fares.
Red ticket fares at $2.50 for an entire days travel are available on any possible trip. Passengers can use these tickets on Martin's and Dyson's Albury town bus services, and Busabout's Wagga Wagga town bus services.
Red ticket fares apply for the following:
- Pensioner Concession eCard
- NSW Seniors Card
- War widow/ers card (NSW or VIC)
- Concession fares apply for the following:
- Children and students(school students,tertiary and tafe students-holding a "transport concession entitlement card").
- Apprentices and trainees holding a"transport concession entitlement card".
- A holder of a seniors card issued by any Australian state or territory.
- Centrelink customers(receiving unemployment or other eligible commonwealth benefit).
- People with disabilities.
- Veterans and war widow/ers.
- Asylum seekers with a "transport concession entitlement card".